5 Methods for Attracting Visitors to Your Website
People love to get something for nothing. Over the time that we’ve been in business at Bludelta, we’ve learnt and refined a variety of techniques to use to attract visitors to the sites that we look after. In addition to using these methods, we also spend time building links on relevant sites and use other marketing channels.
- Free reports and white papers. Create a report on a niche topic and distribute the link over the web. You can add it to social bookmarking sites, social networking sites and relevant blog comments. Invite readers to sign up and download the white paper or report – this will build you email subscribers list at the same time.
- Create a resource of information. This might contain ‘how to’ articles, links to relevant sites and information that will pique the interest of your target audience. The more extensive the resource, the more traffic you will attract, and it is likely that it will get distributed and shared for you.
- Web seminars. Give people the opportunity to interact with an expert in their field by offering a live seminar online. You’ll also gain a captive audience to offer products at discount prices.
- Forum. Forums are fantastic from an SEO point of view and as a powerful way to gain regular visitors. People will create new relationships and can discuss all areas of the topic. They’ll come back to see what’s new on a regular basis.
- Provide a free tool. Create a tool that is relevant to your niche and you will earn yourself a steady stream of repeat visitors who will come back to use the tool. It’s also likely to be shared online for you – depending on how useful it is.