Build an Online Income Through Drop Shipping
With the financial climate being what it is – many people are looking to make extra income any way that they can and the internet provides many opportunities. One of these opportunities is that of drop shipping. It offers many advantages and should be something that is seriously considered when selecting which home business would be right for you.
So what exactly is drop shipping? It’s really being the middle man between a manufacturer or a supplier of physical products and the consumer. You will not need to keep an inventory of the products but will place an order once a consumer makes a purchase. The supplier would then ship the product to the address of the consumer, and you will profit in the difference between the wholesale price and the retail price.
So let’s look at the pros of drop shipping:
- You will not need to keep any inventory or stock
- You will not need to ship or package any goods
- Your main task will be in marketing and promotion of products
And what to watch for:
- It is essential that the products that you select to sell are in demand – to discover what is in demand, watch ebay, Google Adwords keyword tool and Google Trends to check how many people are buying and searching for those products
- Keep a close eye on the competition for prices and for products.
- Start small and build up. You will need to smooth out any hiccups with the ordering and delivery processes.
Our conclusion on drop shipping is that it is a viable business model for income, just as long as you do your research.