Breathe some life into your site with Bludelta
We are pleased to announce the launch of our hybrid marketing package. This package has been designed to cover a range of online marketing channels to give our customers a wider online exposure to new sales and business opportunities.
The hybrid marketing package is perfect for new businesses and established businesses alike and is a three step process:
Step 1) Search engine marketing
We use techniques that bring instant results so that you see immediate signs of activity on your website. Our work focuses on search engine marketing through the paid display options in Google and Bing.
We can bring time and experience to the management of your paid marketing. Having managed campaigns for some time, we have learnt about the quirks and pitfalls to avoid and also the tips and tricks of getting the most out of this.
Step 2) Search engine optimisation
SEO is the process of building website traffic through website content and scientific analysis in the organic area of the search engines. It is a longer-term process as improvements and the effects of this take time to build.
Our work in this area will help to bring quality traffic to your site on a bigger scale to step 1.
Step 3) Social media
Brand awareness is important in its own right but is becoming part and partial with success in online marketing too. Search engines look for something called social signals when they assess where a website should be placed on their search pages. Companies who have more social signals are given more trust by search engines and have an increasing advantage in SEO over companies who do not.
Our work in this area will also help to drive direct traffic to your website giving you a solid platform for generating sales and enquiries.
Our three step approach is a rounded marketing strategy that helps to diverisfy the source of your website traffic to help to make your business more future proof by spreading the risk of your advertising across multiple channels.
The table below shows a breakdown of the hybrid marketing package and what is included. If there’s something specific you are looking for that is not included in the table, get in touch and we can tailor a package to suit your needs.
|Monthly Cost||£300 (+VAT)||£600 (+VAT)||£900 (+VAT)|
Article databases are one of the best ways to promote your products or your services, even if they are location specific, you can still gain some traffic. They are so powerful, that internet marketers use them as one of their key promotion methods.
- Distribution – Newsletter and website owners actively seek out content for their readers. If your content is a good read and provides useful and informative material, then you will earn your presence in newsletters, websites, and on social media as people reuse and share your advice. You will gain from the increased traffic as people click through to find out more information from your bio section.
- Build links – The bio section provides an opportunity to use anchor text that links back to your website. You can use your site’s keywords to boost your SEO power and you will of course benefit from the clicks.
- Credibility. Articles are a fantastic way to show that you know what you are talking about.
- Free advertising. As people post and share your content, you will gain from the free advertising.
- Income opportunity. If you really do know your stuff, then you could be hired by other companies in your niche to write for them. Another chance for profits on the table.
- Relationship building. Trust is an important part of business, and by writing articles, you can allow people to get to know you better and gain more sales.
Remember to write articles using keywords so that they have more chance of being found by your target audience. Before you know it, you will have really increased the traffic and your reputation as an expert.